Let me introduce you to my new member of the family, my Hap Tim frame backpack tote. I bought this bag from Amazon – and believe me, I tried to get it another way but couldn’t. So after a lot of research – because I do use Amazon to research and read reviews – this bag had so many good reviews, and was only $29.99 – I decided to check it out. Before I bought it, I found an independent blog post raving about this bag. I’d already bought three backpacks and sent them back, and those cost three times as much. I figured, what could it hurt? And not that $30 is chump change, but I figured if i don’t like it, I’ll give it to one of my girls. Well, that ain’t happening.
I did a video review of this bag, but I’ll hit the highlights. Let’s do a list:
- frame bag opening – see below
- stands up on its own
- bright interior so it’s not a black hole
- a place for everything, just like my Swissgear – four pockets on front, large slip pocket inside for a tablet and an even bigger padded pocket for a laptop WITH A VELCRO STRAP so it doesn’t fall out
- luggage strap to go over your luggage handle
- two handles with a snap closure so they’re not flopping around
- padded mesh backpack straps easily adjustible in front
- water bottle pockets on the side that have elastic to keep them flat when not in use – no diaper bag look! And they also make diaper bags, so this could have gone horribly wrong.
- I love it! Check out my video.