What’s this? A pile of purses? Must be time for my Lenten Bag Giveaway!
Year four of the giveaway starts on Ash Wednesday, March 6. I’m giving away a bag a day for a total of 40 bags. Yes, that’s right. Free. The last free bag will be given away on April 20, 2019.
Here’s how this works: Each day during Lent, starting on March 6, I will post a photo of a bag each day with a corresponding number between 1 and 40. If you see a bag you like from a post dated between March 6, 2019 and April 20, 2019, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s what you need to say:
- Bag #
Here’s a sample:
- Miriam McKenney
- 1234 Bag Ln Cincinnati, OH 00000
- Bag #7
- Follow the rules.
- Email me at email@example.com with bag # if you’d like to claim it.
- I deliver or mail to you.
- Please do not send me a message on facebook, text me, or corner me except to say “I emailed you at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- How come i keep repeating the same thing? because, my loved friends, five years have taught me. repetition is important.
- Any bags not claimed will go to a good cause, unless they end up in a box under my desk at work. Then, they go back into next year’s rotation, or to a friend who needs a spur-of-the-moment bag to go to the opera.
Today, Jaiya and I went to TJ Maxx, sat in the parking lot and decided we ddidn’t need anything and left. We went to Goodwill after that, and after choosing some bags to rescue I decided to leave them there for other folks and we left without buying anything. That’s how it is for me now – i can enjoy shopping and leave it all behind. Thank you, God!
I’m bout to get rid of some bags that I love. Watch for your bag!