It’s Valentine’s Day on Ash Wednesday, so let’s start with a bag I purchased a few weeks ago at my favorite Goodwill. I was headed to a birthday party for a couple of my friends and knew the perfect gift would be a bag. I walked in with seven minutes to make my purchase before the store closed. I quickly grabbed four purses, including this cute red baby. It’s a no-name purse, but well made and very cute with moc croc and a puffy heart. Footed, adjustable strap, and lots of interior organization for such a small bag. Well, it’s small to me. Plenty of room for your purse basics. Those of you who know me know i need something to fit my water bottle. But this WILL fit a LaCroix. Modeled by my sweet angel babe Jaiya!! She’s almost 5’9″ for your reference.
- follow the rules.
- email me at email@example.com with bag # if you’d like to claim it.
- i deliver or mail to you.
- please do not send me a message on facebook, text me, or corner me except to say “i emailed you at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- how come i keep repeating the same thing? because, my loved friends, five years have taught me. repetition is important.
- any bags not claimed will go to a good cause, unless they end up in a box under my desk at work. then, they go back into next year’s rotation, or to a friend who needs a spur-of-the-moment bag to go to the opera.
This year should be truly sacrificial. I don’t buy nearly as much as i used to. I mean i have cut my purchasing by 90%. It’s serious. I still get the urge to shop, but i act like a kid in a toy store with parents who say “don’t expect me to buy anything.” i play with the purses, appreciate them, take random pics, then leave it somewhere i know it will be found, purchased, and loved.
Email me at email@example.com with BAG 1 if you like this red heart cutie.